Saturday, August 4, 2007

Hooray Boyces Motel has WIFI!!

arrive just in time for check in at 3, with Barrett, he has done an AWESOME job with these cottages, let me tell you it is SWANK. heres a pic of the outside, there is wifi works out on the deck, a fridge, stove, a Washer & dryer!! wowsie. It is perfectly overcast an cool, like 68 & dropping. we are on pink street and have flowers galore little orange daiseys & magenta daiseys & red & purple fuschia, perfecto. this town is what Lewes wishes it was. meeeeeow.




I think we are going to try to hit this Portuguese seafood joint here for Cats Bday dinner, it looks YUMMY, frankly we are a little tired of the standard fresh scallops & fresh lobster Ho hum.....
here is a news story on it that reads like a novel!! heee... the chef is apparently a freind of the late JULIA child. and julie only hangs with the best.
a quote from that story

The other person who offered encouragement was her friend Julia Child. The legendary chef and cookbook writer, who died in 2004, was a summer resident on Deer Isle and patronized Carter Seafood, Bradley's family business. She would sometimes talk to Suzen about cooking.

"I told her someday I'd do what I am doing now," said Suzen Carter. "She asked me what my fears were. I told her that I was afraid I couldn't feed large groups of people. You can, she said. If you can feed one, you can feed a hundred - one at a time."
http://bangordailynews.com/news/t/lifestyle.aspx?articleid=139158&zoneid=515

pictures of the flaming pig fo sho!

No comments: