Monday, August 6, 2007

Lovely shampagne day

cat said her mom used to call days that were sparkly & clear, champagne days, this was sunday & it was all about the drive.
made it-- no problem, I registered & signed in at the conference, ate din din & went to the depressing dorm room. was not ready for that!, reminded me a little of the first day I arrived at my dorm in Philli, SHoulda brought my areobed!! darn!!
so after I got over myself & listened to Harry Potter, I slept & first class was an exercise/meditation class called Do-In, tomorrow will try QuiGong.

So today is a damp , raining buckets day, and my rain poncho has no arms!! ackk!!
anyway, first class was about our immune system , some good infor & I'll share it if you want , this afternoon class is insulin & inflamation. Its really hard to make a choice each session has like 4 possibilities. so I am trying to mix it up thru the week with yoga & macro cooking classes & informational ones. I need a clone.
Food is good, which is amazing with ALL these people.

The morning lecture was REALLY cool, it was this : Masaru Emoto: Messages from Water
a website with info http://www.life-enthusiast.com/twilight/research_emoto.htm

basic message is we are water & water is effected by vibrations
you can change anything by delivering harmony
Cool COol
okay gotta go brave the buckets o water

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Denx's rain poncho has no arms. Now we know what to get the girl for Christmas.

All I want for Christmas is a new immune system. The warranty on this one apparently expired back when I turned 31, just a couple of years ago. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Jeff

Margaret Melson said...

Hey chickarina,
Finally got to check this out other than saying howdy. Honey girl is precious!!!! I lurrrrrrvvv the belted galloways! See, the cows are not even eating sea weed juice and twigs...they are having yummy clover. (KIDDING!!!)I do hope while you are in Boston you will sneak out for dessert at one of the wine and dessert joints atleast. Boston is fabby, fab, fab, fab. I lurv it there, but that might have something to do with dessert bars, Irish pubs, and adorable Irish blokes.
lub u like libby,
mm

Rio said...

great findings at yoga camp. can't wait to hear more. you'll be our leader....kim

deny said...

I will DEFINITELY lead the yoga class for writers, they need special stuff! I'll get good & promise I will!

deny said...

I took a class about boosting the immune system, we should tawk...